Die beste Location der Maremma – Toscana
Poggio alla Rocca
“COVID 19” NOTFALL: BEACHTEN SIE DIE OFFIZIELLE AKTUALISIERTE TOSKANISCHE REGION –
WIR SIND IN CIVITELLA PAGANICO (GROSSETO) GEMEINSAM MIT INFEKTION FAST NULL (7 VON 3.159 = 0,22% EINWOHNER ZUM HEUTE) UND MIT NULL INFEKTION AB 11.05
Ein Aufenthalt im Poggio alla Rocca bedeutet (bestehend aus nur 5 exklusiven Apartments für ein unvergessliches Erlebnis in Kontakt mit dem authentischen Leben der Toskana), den Blick schweifen zu lassen – von den Hügeln Sienas bis nach Montalcino, vom Orcia-Tal bis zum Monte Amiata und noch weiter bis hin zu den Niederungen der Maremma.
Genießen Sie die unverfälschte Natur, den mit Sternen übersäten Himmel und entdecken Sie die wohltuende Wirkung des Thermalbads Petriolo, nur 5 Kilometer von uns entfernt : in unserer Nähe (3 km) finden Sie 2 Lebensmittelgeschäfte, 2 Restaurants und 1 Pizzeria
Die Besitzer ,Francesco und Susanna, erwarten Sie hier, ohne tierische Freunde, um die Wunder dieses noch immer authentischen Teils der Toskana zu vermitteln.
Poggio alla Rocca wurde ausgezeichnet:
– von Maremmaguide als einer der besten Orte der Maremma – Toskana;
– von Astronomitaly als einer der schönsten Himmel Italiens.
Es gehört zu den 120 Strukturen in ganz Italien, die die Qualitätskriterien für weit verbreitete Hotels erfüllen.
Es ist eine der 14 “Maremma Toscana Green” Strukturen
Schon vor langer, langer Zeit träumten die Kinder von der Festung Monte Acuto und richteten ihren Blick mit Bewunderung nach oben, zu diesen mysteriösen Ruinen. Schon die Großeltern erzählten, dass dort oben, unter dem großen Torbogen, eine goldene Henne mit ihren goldenen Küken sitzt…. In der Tat erzählt die Sage: „Es war einmal ein mächtiger König, der in der Toskana herrschte und seinen Goldschmieden befahl, eine goldene Henne mit vielen goldenen Küken anzufertigen, um dem König Ehre zu erweisen und zu zeigen, dass dieser auch über die Natur herrsche. Das Kunstwerk war wunderschön, aber als die Barbaren nach dem Tode des Königs das Land überrannten, haben sie es gestohlen und unter der Rocca von Monte Acuto versteckt!“
- We spent 3 days at Poggio Alla Rocca prior to traveling to San Galgano for our sons wedding. To say this was idyllic is a massive understatement. We were fortunate to have 15 in our group so we had exclusive use of the facilities something made more special by Susanna & Francesco the owners who became more like friends than proprietors. The area is simply stunning and an ideal start to anyone planning a weeding in Tuscany. We are already organising our next stay at this fantastic location.
whogivsa 01/09/2018 UK
- We stayed for a week in June and really loved this place. On arrival the setting and view is just mind-blowing and with the warm Italian welcome from Francesca and Suzanna we knew we had chosen the right place for our stay in Tuscany. The property has been beautifully designed and the outdoor spaces are tastefully decorated with designer outdoor furniture which really made it feel like a small luxury hotel. We loved the infinity pool and the huge variety of outdoor spaces to hang out especially the roof terrace. We spent many evenings up there watching the sunset with a nice glass of wine looking over the valley beyond - pure bliss. Our apartment Sughera was very compact but nicely decorated, small basic kitchen (no oven) but it was close to the pool with a nice grassed outdoor area. We enjoyed a few day trips - Sienna (45 mins); Montalcino (45mins) and Montepulciano (1.5 hours) ... we loved these places and the scenery driving around was beautiful (take the back roads) but were delighted to get back to Poggio alla Rocca at the end of each day. We also had a few days of just chilling at the property and taking it slow which was really nice. Our kids (4 and 6) loved it there and did lots of swimming, hide and seek and walks picking wildflowers. The little village of Pari is very authentic, hardly a tourist in sight - we ate in the village restaurant a few times and the food was great typical Tuscan fare. There is also a very small shop in Pari but best to stock up on supplies before you arrive. All in all we absolutely loved our stay and would highly recommend this place.
lizzieb6160 , Australia 14/08/2018
- This was our third trip to Tuscany and we did a lot of research to find the perfect places for us. We love small accommodation with only a few others to share with. We always looked out to find places with a great view and a nice outdoor area. We searched in google, with tripadvisor, booking.com and google maps. I must have viewed thousands of pictures taken by owners but mostly by guests to get a real impression of the hotels. And we saved up a lot of money to spend on those trips. Unfortunately the beautiful spots are mostly expensive too. So we ended up paying up to 500,- per night in some of our accommodation. Poggio alla Rocca had the best value for money of the place we stayed and is one out of 3 favorites ! Google gives you a good impression how it looks like and it is just as beautiful. It feels remote but the high way is a short drive away and from there on you get quick to the north or south. If it wasn't for the owner, I wouldn't tell anybody of the spot we found. It's a little place of heaven and I hope it stays that way. Of course it was absolutely clean, the flowers and the garden are well maintained, there is air-condition, a full equipped kitchen, a pool and so on... but you all that information is on the internet as well. Last but not least: The owners are friendly and helpful people. It was our pleasure staying there and we will defiantly come back !
Ronald P Germany 07/08/2018
- Das Poggio alla Rocca liegt auf einem Hügel inmitten unberührter Natur. Das letzte Stück bevor man die Anlage erreicht, geht über einen typisch toskanischen Schotterweg :-) Susanna und Francesco kommen einem mit einer Gastfreundschaft und Herzlichkeit entgegen, die ich sonst nur von asiatischen Ländern kenne. Die Apartments verfügen über eine voll ausgestattete Küche und sind im authentischen italienischen Landhausstil eingerichtet. Von der Terrasse hat man einen einzigartigen Ausblick. Wir haben uns während unserem 3-tägigen Aufenthalt selbst versorgt oder haben Restaurants besucht, welche die Gastgeber uns empfohlen haben. Wasser, Kaffee/Cappuccino etc. gibt es jederzeit kostenlos. Es ist gut zu wissen, dass der nächste größere Supermarkt etwa 30min. entfernt liegt. Nur wenige Autominuten entfernt sind die heißen Quellen "Terme di Petriolo", die man in jedem Fall während des Aufenthalts besuchen sollte. Am besten früh morgens unter der Woche. Der Zutritt zu den Quellen ist kostenlos, nur das anliegende Spa kostet Eintritt. Wir können diese Unterkunft nur jedem weiterempfehlen insbesondere für kinderlose Paare, Naturliebhaber und Reisende, die einfach entspannen/abschalten möchten. Auch wir kommen sehr gerne wieder :-)
Sina M , Germany 07/07/2018
- I come from Germany and love Italy, Italian flair, italian cars and italian life and now comes the love to tuscany. And to this dreamlike, quiet and secret place, a house integrated into the nature and excellent and Romanesque with lovingly designed rooms, a great open-air bath with a nice view over all italy and very nice hosts. My, our new paradise to relax, dream, be creative. Congratulations to this beautifully designed location and thank you to the hosts
Jens S Bavaria 13/07/17 Germany
- We had a great few days in Poggio alla Rocca. Upon arrival the first thing that strikes you is the incredible panorama of the rolling Tuscan hills and distant mountains. The whole property is designed perfectly to make the most of this view with a spotless Terrace and Infinity Pool. There is plenty of space even when all the apartments are full, with plenty of comfortable chairs, loungers etc. The hosts were very approachable and helpful and provided a very attentive service including serving coffee by the pool and providing bottles of home-produced wine. The apartment was comfortable and well furnished, but this almost seems secondary because you will want to spend all your time outdoors! Would love to come back, for longer next time.
roebuck01 01/11/2016 UK
- We stayed at the apartment (Sughera) in early may. When you arrive you are amazed by the view and are still amazed up until the point that you leave. The apartment had a lovely rustic feel, but had modern fitting, furniture etc. also had everything you need for cooking. The pool and common areas very spotless and with so many places within the beautiful gardens, you would never really notice the other guests if all were full. The hosts were very welcoming and a pleasure to chat too. The local town Pari is very picturesque, and only 30 minutes walk or 5 minutes drive. The best views in Tuscany and should be on your list.
Hannes 03/07/2016 Denmark
- We stayed at Poggio alla Rocca for few days this summer. The place is simply beautiful and relaxing, few kilometres away from the charming town of Pari. The owners are very helpful and and do everything they can to make you feel at home. Wonderful holiday in Tuscany
Alekmil 08/08/2016 UK
- We had a very nice time with our 3 kids at Poggio alla Rocca. The view is outstanding, the pool great and the village of Pari has a delicious small restaurant at the first floor. Our hosts were very friendly and accommodating. I can especially recommend the apartments Ginestra and Corbezollo.
Nathalie 08/08/2016 Germany
- great view from our veranda and from the swimming pool - modern bathroom - very sympathetic and attentive hosts - just a few apartments so the atmosphere is very familiar
Boris 23/09/2016 USA
- This is a stunning place to stay, relax and enjoy Tuscany. The hosts are a lovely, friendly couple always on hand to offer coffee, ice cream or offer advice. The views are incredible. The rooms authentic and cosy. Would absolutely recommend.
Wayne 25/10/2016 UK
- It's hard to describe Poggio alla Rocca with the usually used adjectives for a hotel because you don't feel like being in a hotel, you feel like you stay with friends. The hosts don't consider themselves as hoteliers, they just want to have a great time with their guests and enjoy meeting new people. Thats what makes this place so wonderfully unique. Its not just the impressive view over Toscany with a perfect pool and tuscany style appartements (and not to forget the endless access to the fantastic red wine produced by the hosts ;P). Its more then that - it's a magical place with a wonderful atmosphere which you have to experience!
Raoul 27/10/2016 Germay
- De locatie is prachtig. De accommodatie was perfect ingericht en het zwembad was heerlijk. Wel een beetje afgelegen.
Marijke2880 Bornem, Belgium Left on Aug 17, 2015 for a stay in Aug 2015
- My family and I stayed at Francesco and Susanna's amazing Poggio alla Rocca for 8 days this summer. We had high expectations after having read all the great reviews of the place, and we can only say that reality beat the expectations. Poggio alla Rocca is located on a hill top with an astonishing view over the Tuscan landscape. The place in itself is kept to high standards, indoors as well as outdoors, and the pool area, with it's infinity pool, beats everything of what we've experienced after 10 years at various agristurismos across Tuscany. What made the stay even more special was how Francesco and Susanna ensures that their guests enjoy their stay. Every morning they come ask you if you'd like a cappuccino or espresso and bring it to your terrasse or the pool along with home made cookies. In the afternoon they serve ice cream to their guests. They help you with recommendations on restaurants and places to visit. And not to forget, they offer free wine... They're simply the perfect hosts! We highly recommend Poggio alla Rocca to everyone who wants to experience the real Tuscany.
Kjetil76 01/08/2016 Norway